The Sun Salutation is also popular as Surya Namaskara which is a classic yoga practice that has been exercised by millions of individuals every morning in India for thousands of years. Sun Salutation includes a series of total 12 yoga poses which are best if done in the morning. If done speedy, it offers good cardiovascular exercises. When you perform these poses at a slower speed, It helps to tone the muscles and can calm down the body.
The process improves blood circulation as well as purifies the blood throughout the body and makes sure that bowel, stomach, and nerve centers function properly. If you daily practice Sun Salutation every day, it helps to balance the three formations – Vata, Kapha and Pitha.
Benefits of the Sun Salutation
Sun Salutation is well known to improve the physical potency of a person. Sun salutation is the only yoga practice which affects the entire organ systems. The main profited systems of the human body from this amazing unit are an excretory system, digestive system, respiratory system, circulatory system, endocrine system, skeleton system and nervous system.
The sun salutation exactly pulls the tummy and stomach down left from the rib cage and diaphragm with every extension – inhalation pose. With every flexion pose, as the abdomen and rib cage are pressed together while the diaphragm calms down, the stick tissues among the diaphragm and stomach are nourished with an improved blood furnish that little by little breaks down the scratch tissue repairing the young elastic function to the stomach, diaphragm and lungs. This procedure will make sure that optimal absorption fine into your old age. While keeping up the complete inhalation entrée to the lung’s lower lobes, repair and digest nervous system, stimulating the rest, lymph drainage to the heart and optimal circulation, upper digestive organs and lungs, and the well-organized excretion of toxins and fat from the body throughout most favorable function of the lower lobes of the lungs and diaphragm.
If you practice the Sun Salutation regularly then it is best to improve the working of the liver, heart, stomach, intestine, throat, chest and legs, you can say the whole body.
You can practice yoga during any time of the day. Yoga helps to renovate energy, an excellent remedy for depression & stress thus it greatly assists to beat emotional disorder. If you are a yoga beginner, then we highly recommend you to join yoga classes from an experienced yoga instructor.
Best benefits of sun salutation:
When you go for Yoga daily, correctly, systematically and faithfully and as per the instructions, the Sun Salutation has the following benefits:
- Strengthens the cures and whole digestive system, and avoids constipation.
- Improves the circulation and quality of the blood. Proper blood circulation is the basic requirement to stay healthy and fit.
- Builds up the lungs, avoids tuberculosis and gives you wind.
- Refreshes the heart and will prevent and heal blood pressure, tremor.
- Improves the ovaries and womb (uterus) and eliminates menstrual disarray, for example, dysmenorrheal and resultant misery and pain.
- Makes the child-bearing easier and less painful.
- Improves and increases the quality and the quantity of milk in new mothers.
- It is confirmed to stop the hair fall, and its propensity to discoloration and prevents loss of it by increasing nourishment to the scalp, and the link of the neck forward and backward, assures good motion to the bead.
- Reduces unnecessary fat, particularly the fat on the hips, abdomen, neck, thighs, as well as chin.
- Lessens the abnormal importance of the apple of Adam by the backward and forward bending of the cranny.
- Wipes out the unpleasant smell of sweat.
- Advances the knock-knees during walking.
- Eliminates and accurate the neurasthenia because of to flowing breathing.
- Makes you protected from illness by extremely increasing your power of fighting with the disease.
- Takes you little by little quickly, surely, easily, from your current state to the stature of physical excellence.
- Gives you self-assurance of both physical as well as mental.
- It will help you to stay away from the diseases.